Recurring Events with Outlook

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Events with Outlook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Trent

Hi, I’m considering using The Events Calendar as our main campus calendar. However, every solution we’ve looked into hasn’t played well with recurring Outlook events. When one event in the recurrence is changed on an Outlook calendar, the imported .ics feed typically maintains the original event and ads the change as a separate event.

Are you aware of this issue? And do you know if your product works seamlessly with this functionality in Outlook calendars?

Nico

Hi there Trent,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and also for your interest in our plugins 🙂

Regarding your inquire I’m aware there are some problems with Outlook giving different event IDs to events after edit, which causes duplication issues. But I’m not sure if this affects recurring events as well. If you think it’s a good idea please send me the feed URL and I’ll give this a try locally. After the test I’ll let you know if I see problems with it or not.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events with Outlook’ is closed to new replies.