Recurring events with Eventbrite Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Recurring events with Eventbrite Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Noor El Huda
    Participant

Hi!
    We have the Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets installed and it is a great plugin!
    However we can’t find a way to set the date for recurring events. When creating a new event, only the Start and End time are available. We cannot specify if they are recurring events (i.e. every fridays at 2:00pm). For now we are copying the events manually for every week but it is not the most efficient way.

Thank you,

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry to disappoint, but recurring events are not supported by the Eventbrite API.

So the only way to do this is create individual events and register with Eventbrite.

For reference we do mention this in the More Information section of the Eventbrite Product Page.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events with Eventbrite Tickets’ is closed to new replies.