recurring events + tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions recurring events + tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony

I have read that Wootickets does not currently support creating tickets for recurring events (I also read you are working on it, so this is good, thanks), but what is unclear is whether this limits use of recurring events within the Calendar PRO plugin. So, can we use PRO for recurring events that we don’t sell tickets for? We don’t want to buy PRO to create recurring events, if we can’t create recurring events because we are using Wootickets (In this case, tickets are more important than recurring events). Thanks.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey there Tony,

Thanks for your interest in both the Events Calendar PRO and WooCommerce Tickets plugins. You should have no trouble scheduling recurring events without tickets if you have WooCommerce installed. But you are right that we have not yet finished working on the ability to add tickets to those recurring events. Adding tickets to single events would still be possible though.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

— Julie

Tony

Thanks, Julie. That works for now. I just didn’t want to spend my clients’ money on both plugins and have only one work or have one make the other one work incorrectly. I will get them both, and hope the recurring tickets happens soon.

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey Tony,

Yes, tickets for recurring events is a much-requested feature. We’re working on it! Thanks for your support in the meantime.

Since it sounds like you’re a full-fledged customer at this point, if you’ve got further questions you can ask them in the appropriate customer forums here on the site.

And it sounds like you’re good for now, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread.

— Julie

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘recurring events + tickets’ is closed to new replies.