Recurring events – termtime schedule

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events – termtime schedule

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Serena

We are interested in purchasing the pro version (we have the basic version) for the recurring event functionality.

The school term is 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Can the ‘recurring’ feature handle complex rules like this? So the event would need to run for 10 weeks, then be removed for the 2 week holiday, then recur once again for another 10 weeks.

Please let me know, thank you!

Caroline

Hi Serena,

Thanks for getting in touch! Great question–this is absolutely a recurrence structure that’s achievable with Events Calendar PRO. We have a Knowledgebase article that goes into more detail on recurring events in PRO and the options available for specifying recurrence rate, including the “custom” recurrence type that you’ll need for this setup. Feel free to take a look, and let me know if you should have any other questions! 🙂

Thank you!

Serena

Hi Caroline,

That’s great, thank you for your prompt response and help. Apologies for not doing a better check in the Knowledgebase first!

Thanks again 🙂

Caroline

Glad to help, and no apologies necessary whatsoever! 😉 I’m going to close this thread out since your question is resolved, but please don’t hesitate to reach out with a new thread if there’s anything else we can help you with! Thanks again for stopping by!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events – termtime schedule’ is closed to new replies.