Recurring Events + Simple Event Booking (no payments)

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Events + Simple Event Booking (no payments)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jane

Hello,

I’d like to know if, and how (which Events Calendar version and if we need addons), we could achieve this:

– We have a gym, at 3 different locations.
    – At each location there’s some classes (some will be at all venues, others only one or two)
    – Each class starts at different hours of the day, some classes happen more than once a day (in the same venue)
    – Each class, for each time slot (when it starts/end) has a max number of participants (once it reaches max, class cant be booked anymore)
    – Users will book by choosing the venue (we can also have separate views/pages for that), the class and the class time slot they want (in case that class happens twice in the same day)
    – Users can book classes up until 14 days before (so if user tries to book a class that it’s in 3 months, they cant)
    – Users can cancel a booking from their backend (their spot becomes available again)
    – Admin can filter from backend orders history also based on user (who did what)
    – Currently no payment is made through the site for bookings, but we might add that in the future (or we could allow for packages – 10 classes – which I guess might require some sort of membership feature)

Could you please let me know what can be done out of the box, what cant and what requires custom development?

Thank you so much!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

What you are describing is not possible with our plugins.

You need to look for a booking solution such as WooCommerce Bookings.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events + Simple Event Booking (no payments)’ is closed to new replies.