Recurring Events Show Variables on Hover

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events Show Variables on Hover

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joelle
    Participant

We are using Events Calendar PRO and Filter Bar. For some reason, when you hover over recurring events that have mixed dates (once on X date, once on Y date, etc), it shows up like this:

Once on %1$s,
    and Once on %1$s,
    and Once on %1$s

Please see attached. Recurring events that are set using other methods are displaying fine.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Joelle. Reason: Updated my System Info
    Nico

Hi there Joelle,

Thanks for getting in touch and reporting this issue! I could find it logged in our backlog and hopefully I see a fix for this is coming in our next release 4.2. We are aiming to release 4.2 this week (this is subject to change), anyway we will have a fix for it soon πŸ™‚

In the meantime you can use the recurrence description field which overrides this automatic description: https://cloudup.com/cBK8txJlp76

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Joelle
    Participant

Hello! Thanks for replying, Nico. Okay! Thanks for the interim fix. πŸ™‚

Nico

Thanks for confirming Joelle! Watch out for the update possibly tomorrow πŸ™‚

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Geoff

Hey Joelle! I want to reach out to let you know that we did just ship this feature in 4.2 this week. Please check out the latest version when you have a change (and do check out the release notes for more important info on updating) and thanks for you support while we worked on this.

Cheers and have a great weekend!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Show Variables on Hover’ is closed to new replies.