Recurring event(s) returning 404s

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring event(s) returning 404s

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    J Huffman
    Participant

Hello,

We have a weekly event that we’ve created using the ‘Event Series’ section. This has worked great for over a year now. I noticed a couple days ago that the event URLs were now returning a 404.

In an attempt to troubleshoot the issue, I went through the following process:

* Moved the recurring events to Trash and confirmed they were no longer being rendered on the list/calendar views
    * Created a new recurring event from scratch and confirmed they were being rendered on the list/calendar views

These still produced the same 404s, so I:

* Updated The Events Calendar & Events Calendar Pro to the latest versions
    * Moved the recurring events to Trash and confirmed they were no longer being rendered on the list/calendar views
    * Created a new recurring event from scratch and confirmed they were being rendered on the list/calendar views

Unfortunately I’m still getting 404s when attempting to visit any of the event URLs. Any ideas?

Patricia

Hey J Huffman,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Could you please access your Dashboard and head over to Settings -> Permalinks for a permalink flush (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page: WordPress will automatically flush your permalinks once you visit it). Be sure to clear your site cache and browser cache after this change.

Does it help you to solve the problem? If the issue persists, please let me know and I’ll be happy to further investigate your case.

Cheers,

Patricia

J Huffman
    Participant

Hey Patricia,

That looks to have done it hah. Good to know moving forward.

Thanks for your assistance.

Patricia

Hi J Huffman,

You are welcome! I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now 🙂

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to open a new thread and we will be happy to help!

Cheers,

Patricia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event(s) returning 404s’ is closed to new replies.