Recurring Events Problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events Problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anthony D’Arco
    Participant

I am having this problem on two of my sites that I run ECP. I looked through the forums, but didn’t see anything that was similar.

After I create a recurring event, I can’t edit it. Meaning, if I need to change the time of the event, after I hit update, the wheel spins forever, and never updates. The only way to update a recurring event is to delete the whole thing and create a new recurring event with the updated information (annoying). I also noticed that when you click on a link from the event widget that the event can’t be found (I think this is the 1970 bug, or something like that).

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. My clients are getting frustrated…

Thank you,
    Anthony

Rob

Hi Anthony. Thanks for the note and sorry to hear that you’re having issues. Is this possibly the same problem being discussed here (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/updating-button-keeps-spinning-not-new-publishing-eith), or have I misunderstood the problem?

Anthony D’Arco
    Participant

Yes, it is, thank you, I guess I just didn’t know how to search for it. Thank you, I will comment over there.

Thank you,
    Anthony

Rob

Awesome – thanks Anthony. As you can see that one is sort of a doozy. We’ll keep looking at it and I’ll respond over at the other thread accordingly.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Problem’ is closed to new replies.