Recurring events problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michiel Corten
    Participant

Using the latest versions of Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro.

There still seems to be a problem with saving recurring events. The first date is repeated, so there is an extra event in the recurring series.
    This doesn’t happen on creation of the event, but it does on updating.

Screenshots: in the event form, everything seems ok. 6th of October is only there once. While in the list of events, it’s repeated.

Could please you fix this problem?

Sincerely,
    Jurgen

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello Jurgen,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue with recurring events – this was a known issue, and we just put out a maintenance release yesterday that should address it. From what I’m seeing on my end, it looks like you’re currently running The Events Calendar 4.6.23 and Events Calendar Pro 4.4.32 – can you try updating to TEC 4.6.24 and Pro 4.4.33, clear out any caching you might be doing on your site (on your server or via a plugin), and try again?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events problem’ is closed to new replies.