Recurring Events problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michiel Corten
    Participant

When using recurring events, they don’t all show up. In fact, every time I save after updating an event, some recurring dates for that event just seem to disappear randomly while they still exist in the event form.

See attached screenshots.

Could you please solve this problem or point me to a solution?

Hi Bart,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately we are currently aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

I will mark this thread as ‘Pending Fix’ so that this thread will be notified when a fix becomes available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this process.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Bart!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-9-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events problem’ is closed to new replies.