Recurring events + payments

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events + payments

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christina Petrie

Correction to an earlier post – If I want to do recurring events + payments on my website do I have to buy the Events Calendar PRO + Event Tickets Plus?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I think I answered your previous question as well. In regards to recurring events, payments will not work unfortunately.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Christina Petrie

Thank you so much Brendan. I was not very clear so want to make sure I understand correctly. Payments and recurring events are two separate issues.

My client has recurring events – classes that she offers every week. So looks like I need Events Calendar Pro.

She also wants to offer workshops/retreats, which we will need to hook up to payments. So guessing I need Event Tickets Plus for that.

Thank you

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes you are correct on both. If she wants to charge for classes each week, she can just create that event each week. Some people use a plugin called duplicate post that will allow you to at least automate some of the process to save some time.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events + payments’ is closed to new replies.