Recurring events on non-regular dates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events on non-regular dates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Melinda

Does Events Calendar Pro support recurring events that are not on a regular schedule? I run training courses that occur usually monthly, but not on a schedule. IE: a course may run on the 25th August, 18th September and 6th October. Can Pro work with non regular dates or would each of them have to be a separate event?

Thank you,

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in the Events Calendar Pro.

It does not currently support recurring events not on a regular schedule.

However, we are developing that feature, but I do not have a release date for it.

So for now you would have to create them as separate events.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Charlotte

I have got the same question and I have tried this advice from the forum:

“You can delete single recurrences of events by going into WP Admin, click on one, and clicking Move to Trash. For recurring events that happen on a holiday, this would be the easiest way to get rid of them”.

But when I click one single recurrences of events then all recurrences are clicked so if I send to trash all of them disappear.

Thank you

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for posting here. I can certainly help you here, but we can help you better if you create your own topic in the forum where we can interact with you one on one.

Having said that, when you try to edit a single event are you hovering over the title and clicking “Edit Single” under it or just clicking the title?

Let me know.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events on non-regular dates’ is closed to new replies.