Recurring Events Now Showing After Update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events Now Showing After Update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julie
    Participant

After I updated the plug-ins (both event calendar and event calendar pro) the recurring events are not showing.

Patricia

Hey Julie,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Could you please access your Dashboard and head over to Settings -> Permalinks for a permalink flush (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page: WordPress will automatically flush your permalinks once you visit it). Be sure to clear your site cache and browser cache after this change.

Does it help you to solve the URL problem? If the issue persists, please let me know and I’ll be happy to further investigate your case.

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Now Showing After Update’ is closed to new replies.