Recurring events not updating all events marked as recurring

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events not updating all events marked as recurring

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Banks
    Participant

Whenever I go to change the event description of an existing recurring event, the popup box that ask me if I would like to update all recurring events does not appear. When I view my events from the index page, the event that I tried to update is no longer defined as a recurring event, even though it is set to be recurring within the event options panel. Please help.

EDIT – I have updated a recurring event’s time, and the popup box did appear when I clicked update, therefore allowing me to update all recurring events at once. It seems that whenever I change an existing recurring event description, this function breaks…

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey web3,

I apologize for the failure to get a proper response to you in a timely manner. I just wanted to let you know that we’ve not forgotten about you and will be with you shortly.

— Julie

James Banks
    Participant

That’s okay Julie. I would appreciate a response on this one soon as the site is about to launch.
    I can provide you the website logins privately if this would make it easier to for you.

James

Barry

Hi web3,

Can you share your system information as provided in the Events > Help admin screen?

Can you also confirm if you were able to try deactivating all other plugins and reverting to a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve in order to check and see if this might be caused by a conflict?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events not updating all events marked as recurring’ is closed to new replies.