Recurring events not showing updates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events not showing updates

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    James Kashetta
    Participant

Every time any changes are made to any recurring events they show up in the back end but never refresh on the live site. For example there have been a few times when the dates or times had to be changed for a recurring event which effected all events. Within the backend the events reflected the change. But any time you would view the live site it would still have the old time or date.

The only way to fix these events has been to totally delete them and redo them from scratch. Any help would be appreciated.

Barry

Can you give me a live example of one of the affected events? Can you also confirm that, if you want the change to apply to all events, you are editing the first event in the series? If you edit the 5th event in a set of 10 recurring events, for example, and apply to all, it will actually apply to the 5th-10th events events and split them off into a new chain, leaving the 1st-4th events unchanged.

Thanks also for trying our standard troubleshooting steps of deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme – can you confirm if that had any impact on this problem?

Thanks!

James Kashetta
    Participant

Pretty much every event on the 2nd floor page has been effected:
    http://www.rockandrollhoteldc.com/second-floor/

The latest one was Becky w/Trevor Martin. The date was changed from 8pm to 10pm and when I had to change the date even though I could see it in the back end it would not change on the live site. I selected the first instance from Dec27. I had to delete all 12 events and redo the whole thing.

I always start with the first event because I’ve learned about the 5-10 thing. Turning off all plugins and going back to the standard theme had no effect what so ever.

James Kashetta
    Participant

I meant time not date.

Barry

It looks like rockandrollhoteldc.com/second-floor is a custom view you have built rather than being something our plugin generates. Can you confirm the same problem occurs on plugin-generated views such as the upcoming events list? If so, since it sounds like you corrected the problem with your Becky w/Trevor Martin event, can you create a new test event (perhaps far in the future) so I can take a look at a live example?

Can you also post your System Information, as provided in the Events → Help admin screen?

Thanks!

Barry

Just checking in: do you still need help here and can you provide the information requested in my last post? Thanks!

Barry

I’m going to close this thread as it hasn’t seen any follow-up activity for quite a while now. If we can help with anything else please feel free to create a new thread (or threads) – thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events not showing updates’ is closed to new replies.