Recurring events not showing up event for the upcoming year

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events not showing up event for the upcoming year

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hi Guys,

The recurring events are not showing up on the calendar for the upcoming year.
    I have added an event that starts on the 1st of December 2016. I added a rule so that it recurs on the same day up till the 28 December 2017.

However the recurrent rule works well for the month of December 2016 and recurs every Thursday, but upon the turn of the year, the event does not show at all.

And if I create an event that starts on 2017, and create a rule so that the event can recur every week for a specific day, it too does not work. The events just show on the initial day and never again.

Is there something I am missing regarding the year 2017.

Please help

Geoff

Hi Daniel,

Oh no, that’s no good! I’m happy to help troubleshoot this with you.

To help me dig into this, would you be willing to share a screenshot of the recurrence settings for that event? I’d like to try create an event based on the exact same settings and see if the same issue comes up on my test site as a first step to figuring this out.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events not showing up event for the upcoming year’ is closed to new replies.