Recurring events not showing in the calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events not showing in the calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Riccardo
    Participant

The same problem is occurring again: here

Basically some recurring events are shown only on first occurrence. Disabling all other plugins will solve the problem. I wonder why an event will show correctly although all plugins enabled while the recurring ones will not.
    What can I try to debug this problem? What actions or hooks may alter normal query for recurring events?

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Riccardo and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issue creeping up on you again.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Disabling all other plugins will solve the problem. I wonder why an event will show correctly although all plugins enabled while the recurring ones will not.

That is a great question. I am not quite sure at this point.
    Most likely it is not all the other plugins that are causing issues, but most probably a single plugin.

The next step would be to re-activate them one at a time until we find out which one is causing the break.
    Once we have that figured out, we can advise on a solution.

The other thing that you might want to try is playing around with your timezone settings to see if that helps. There are 3 spots for that:

1. In WordPress > Settings – try using a city-based timezone instead of a UTC one
    2. In Events -> Settings -> General – scroll all the way down until you find the timezone option dropdown
    3. In the Event itself – try using a city-based timezone instead of a UTC one

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events not showing in the calendar’ is closed to new replies.