Recurring Events not displaying correctly in List view or Upcoming Events widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events not displaying correctly in List view or Upcoming Events widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    adminjugoe
    Participant

Hello.

I’ve purchased Events Calendar Pro (3.6.1) and am running the latest version of WP (3.9.1) using the Vamtam Church Events theme (www.slipperyslopechicago.com). Since initially installing the theme (and using dummy data) my list and upcoming events views have been wonky for recurring events. Basically – they show up fine in the calendar view, but for some reason they lose their chronology in upcoming events (basically skipping all events until the LAST possible entry) and only show up once in the list view (but not until the 2015 date). I want them to ALWAYS show up but they ONLY show the date one year from the original entry.

Any help would be great.

adminjugoe
    Participant

Never mind – I got it!

jolaurin
    Participant

Can you tell us how you got it? I have the same issue.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events not displaying correctly in List view or Upcoming Events widget’ is closed to new replies.