Recurring events multiple times on same day

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events multiple times on same day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jay

Hello… I am looking for an events calendar tool for our church. The particular functionality I am interested in is the ability to create an event which recurs 3 different times on the same day.

For example, our services on Sunday are at 8, 9, and 11 am. All the details (except the time) are identical so I want to avoid having to create multiple versions of this one event.

Is this possible with TheEventCalendar?

Hi Jay,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Events Calendar PRO, you can create recurring events and you can create custom recurrence rules, so what you are describing is definitely possible!

Please let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events multiple times on same day’ is closed to new replies.