Recurring events malfunction

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events malfunction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    julia Stafford
    Participant

I have purchased tickets plus and events pro but when i try to make events recur, they either do not show up on the calendar if it is an event is a date before the original, or it says 404page not found when i click on any of the series events after the original.

it works when i remove the recuuring link.

Geoff B.

Good evening Julia and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have bumped into while using recurring events. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Based on your system information, it looks like your PHP max_execution_time = 0.
    This might not be related, but you will want a value of at least 30, more commonly of 300 for that setting. Perhaps your web host can help you out with that ?

Secondly, on some websites, you might have to at least re-save your permalinks when you are faced with a 404 page not found message. The other thing is to fully empty and refresh your caching plugin’s cache (if you have one).

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events malfunction’ is closed to new replies.