Recurring events list in single event page solution

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events list in single event page solution

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Hi there,

A while ago is asked for help to get started on getting a list of an event’s recurring events on the single event page itself. Afterwards I started looking on the forum for some hints towards a solution and found that there were quite a lot of people trying to do this and as I have figured out how to do it, I thought i’d share it here for everyone else that’s looking to do this. So here it is:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/0f5c54d6b3483b6a9bad46e80bc5783b

For clarification, what this basically does is make a list of the names and starting dates of all recurring events like so:

” this is the date of the current event:
    Current event (date)

these are other dates:
    Recurring event 1 (date)
    Recurring event 2 (date)
    Recurring event 3 (date) ”

It checks if the event you are viewing is the main event page, or one of the recurring events. If it’s the main event it shows only the recurring event pages and if it’s one of the recurring events it shows the main event and all recurring events except for the one you are currently viewing. It also adds links to it all.

Add this anywhere in your single-event.php and you should be good to go!

I hope this works for everyone. I’ve added some notes to it so it’s easier to customize.

Frank

Geoff

Hey Frank,

Nice work! This works for me as well when trying it out. Thanks so much for sharing this — I bet others will also find it helpful. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

This reply is private.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events list in single event page solution’ is closed to new replies.