Recurring events in the form (eg) of First Thursday of December

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events in the form (eg) of First Thursday of December

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charles Scott

Hallo,
    I am considering purchasing Events Calendar Pro primarily for the recurring events.
    However there is one question that is critical and I have not been able to find an answer on your web site.
    Most of my events are annual and their recurrence is in the format (for example) “First Thursday of December”.
    Can Events Calendar Pro handle this type of recurrence?
    Thanks for your help.
    Charles Scott

Caroline

Hi Charles,

Thanks so much for your interest in Events Calendar PRO! I’m pleased to report that PRO’s recurrence options absolutely do support this type of pattern. The following screenshot provides an example of how you might set up this type of series:

For more information on creating recurring events/event series with Events Calendar PRO, check out our Knowledgebase article here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/

Let us know if you should have any other questions–we’d be more than glad to assist! 🙂 Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events in the form (eg) of First Thursday of December’ is closed to new replies.