Recurring Events in Gravity Forms?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Events in Gravity Forms?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stephen

Is it possible to assign recurring events via Gravity Forms? I’ve searched the forums and Google and came up empty. I know it’s not possible to enter arbitrarily recurring dates just yet. Really hoping that 2.1 comes out soon!

Rob

Hey Stephen. Thanks for the note; it may be possible, but it’d definitely require some hackery. The Gravity Forms solution is more a third-party hack than an officially supported method of soliciting frontend submissions. But when our Community Events add-on is released (sometime between now and the end of March), it will allow for frontend users to submit recurring events (if the site is running PRO) right out of the box.

Sorry I couldn’t offer up more here. Let me know if you’ve got other questions along these lines.

Stephen

Hi Rob,

Thanks so much for the reply! I was curious if any other members here happened to have hacked GF to get this to work. I’m really looking forward to seeing the Community Events add-on!

Rob

Hey Stephen. I believe so; have you checked out our old thread on it? A lot of it was bug fixing, but it may be useful. Check it out: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/integration-with-gravity-forms/.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need anything else from me here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events in Gravity Forms?’ is closed to new replies.