Recurring events in ECP is all of the sudden generating a recurring event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events in ECP is all of the sudden generating a recurring event

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

This morning I tried to edit an event to make it recurring. I put a date range of July 3 – August 28th. Saved…now Recurring Events are getting created and filling up all the months of my calendar…..As soon as I try to delete the master recurring event, it recreates itself. It is going and Filling in almost all the months of the year. How do I stop it??

Help!

Kat

kshykula
    Participant

When I go into any of the recurring events in my events listing, I see a message that recurring event data is still being generated, this has been running for over 30 minutes now…

Thanks.

kshykula
    Participant

🙁 Get thiserror trying to access admin panel and on front end of site….

Warning: include_once(C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plug): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\Tribe\Autoloader.php on line 152

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Recurrence/Scripts.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\php\pear’) in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\src\Tribe\Autoloader.php on line 152

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Scripts’ not found in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\Recurrence\Meta.php:79 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\Main.php(487): Tribe__Events__Pro__Recurrence__Meta::init() #1 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): Tribe__Events__Pro__Main->init(”) #2 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-includes\plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-settings.php(450): do_action(‘init’) #5 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-config.php(95): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #6 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #7 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-admin\admin.php(31): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #8 C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-admin\index.php(10): require_once(‘C:\\inetpub\\west…’) #9 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\westmount\wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\Tribe\Recurrence\Meta.php on line 79

kshykula
    Participant

Sorry for all the replies to my original ticket. I was finally able to clean out the 315 instances of recurring event that were created on my calendar. Not sure if I did this myself, or if this was a glitch in the system. Anyways, things seem to be working again…please don’t close this ticket yet…I’d like to see how the balance of the day goes. Many thanks,

Kat

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Kat,

Welcome back on our Help Desk 😉

I’m not sure what happened there… but we’ll keep this ticket open so that you can monitor the situation and let us know if weird things happen again.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events in ECP is all of the sudden generating a recurring event’ is closed to new replies.