Recurring events – Exclusions rule not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events – Exclusions rule not working

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jack
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve recently built a website for a client and purchased the Events Calendar Pro for the recurring events:

http://www.avonmouthcc.co.uk

When I add a recurring event and make ‘Exclusions’ for events not to appear on certain dates, they are still appearing in the calendar.

Example:
    Ones and Twos
    Exclusion rules for: 2015-12-28 still appears (Note: This was happening when the event was created before 2015-12-28)

Please can you help?

Thanks,

Jack

Ronald
    Participant

Hi Jack,

Sorry about the trouble you’ve had with this!  The issue you are reporting is known, has to do with the date picker format, and we are working on a fix.  On the plus side there appears to be a work around.  Check out this thread to see what you can do to fix it:

Exclusions not working

Let me know if this answers your question!

Aindreas
    Participant

Hey Ronald,

I have the same issue (and know you are aware of the issue), however this workaround wont work for me as I am already using the date format (as in yyyy-mm-dd) as explained in the thread you posted.

Can you please post the status of the issue here if there is an update on it? Would be much appreciated!

Kind Regards,
    Aindreas

Ronald
    Participant

Hi Aindreas,

I would be happy to do so.  I will let you know as soon as I see something.

Ron

Ronald
    Participant

Hey guys,

Can each of you let me know which versions(s) you are on?

Thanks!

Jack
    Participant

Hi Ronald,

I’m using 4.0.4 of Events calendar and 4.0 Events calendar pro.

I see there is an update, shall Iy this?

Thanks for your help.

Jack

Ronald
    Participant

Hey Jack,

Yes, please do give it a try but I believe the fix is actually slated for the next release if I am reading the notes correctly.  I think it is important you update no matter what as we fixed a security issue!

I am going to mark this thread “Pending Fix” and will update you tomorrow as to what I find out.

Thanks!

Aindreas
    Participant

Hello Ronald,

Im afraid I was out of the country for a while there, so wasnt able to reply.

I was running the same versions of The Event Calendar and the Pro version as Jack.

I have just now updated to version 4.05 for The Event Calendar and the Pro version and it seems to have fixed the issue!

Thank you for the updates!
    Kind Regards,
    Aindreas

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Aindreas.
    Cliff

Hi. Glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events – Exclusions rule not working’ is closed to new replies.