Recurring events display once in month view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events display once in month view?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nakturnal
    Participant

Hi there, I noticed the option to have the Recurring Events appear once in the list view added (awesome!), is there a way to apply this to the month view, too? The monthly calendar view is displaying 2-3 recurring events I have on every day which forces new events to not be shown on that day (or forces the user to click on View All #).

What would be really ideal is if the monthly calendar displayed the recurring event on the first day and then had the end date in parentheses, like so “Awesome Event Title (Nov. 18th)”.

Just having the recurring events show only one day would be awesome, though. Sorry if this is a repost, I searched and could not find this specific request.

Thank you!

Barry

Currently there is no way of doing this that is ‘baked in’ to the calendar – you’re more than welcome to post a feature request, though – but beyond that you would need to devise a solution that works well for your own circumstances.

One approach for instance might be to adapt the calendar template (see our Themer’s Guide for details) and maintain a list of any recurring events that have already been rendered – then ignore future instances.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events display once in month view?’ is closed to new replies.