Recurring Events Display old events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events Display old events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

I have chosen only display the first event of a recurring event. When I visit my calendar page, I see events listed for May, even though it is currently June. (the recurring events started in May.) I chose to display all and it then displays all starting with May. How can I make the old events not display? Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you talking about the First Friday Event? That is setup to as an event every day from now until the end date so it shows correctly.

If you want it to show as a recurring event you have to recreate the event and set the start and end date for first date.

Then setup recurrence for the pattern you would like with the end date set there.

You can read up how to use recurring events here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/

That will display as you like and only current events will show and not events in May.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Joe
    Participant

Okay, I see what happened. It was the way the events were entered with start date and end date. The person entering the content got confused over the way the recurring events worked. Thanks for the info.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Display old events’ is closed to new replies.