Recurring Events: Custom time creates an error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events: Custom time creates an error

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bryce Parks
    Participant

I am able to create the event with the recurring date using the “Same time” checkbox under Recurrence Rules. However, when I uncheck the box and choose a custom time and update, the rule is removed, and I receive this error “Recurrence not saved: Custom recurrences must have all data present.”

Geoff

Hello @Bryce and welcome to the forums! I see you recently registered, so I hope you’re enjoying PRO so far and we’re stoked to have you on board. 🙂

Interesting! I just tried the following:

• Create new event
    • Add a recurrence setting (weekly, Mondays, for four weeks)
    • Time set from 8am – 5pm, “Use Same Time” box selected
    • Publish event
    • Open the recurrence settings for the event
    • De-select the “Use Same Time” box
    • Re-save the event

…and am not getting the same error. Are these steps similar to the ones you’re using? If not, perhaps you can outline them for me like this so I can try to recreate the same scenario and see where that error pops up.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Bryce Parks
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Here’s what we’re doing:

1. Create new event (or update an existing one, both create the same error)
    2. Add a recurrence setting (custom, end on any date)
    3. Time set from 8am – 5pm, “Use Same Time” box NOT selected
    4. Frequency “Daily”, Every “1” Day(s)
    5. Time set to anything (error occurs when time is the same and different than the original)
    6. Publish/update event

Thank you!

Geoff

Very strange, but I do see what you mean. I was definitely able to product the same error following those steps.

I went ahead and added a ticket for our development team to check into this further. I’ll mark this thread “Pending Fix” in the meantime and will give you an update when I have more information.

Thanks for reporting this!

Geoff

Bryce Parks
    Participant

I appreciate the help!

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks again for your patience while we work this one out. 🙂

Logan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hey Bryce,

Just want to let you know that we just shipped an update and a patch for this issue was included. Please update and feel free to drop us a new note if you continue to bump into any issues with this. We appreciate your patience while we worked on this–thanks for your support!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events: Custom time creates an error’ is closed to new replies.