"Recurring events" conditional toggle (drop down?) not working on form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events "Recurring events" conditional toggle (drop down?) not working on form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gomag1
    Participant

Hi there!

I know this is a theme conflict issue, but I’m not sure where to start with fixing this? On my event submission form here: http://gomag.com/events/community/add/ and someone clicks that it’s a recurring event, they don’t get the conditional options for them to choose instances. The thing is, this works fine in the WordPress admin when I manually add events. It just doesn’t seem to work on the front end. Any idea where I might start to look to fix the problem? CSS? Javascript issue?

Thank you!

Hi Amy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

There is a Javascript error when you click on one of the recurrence rules:

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

Hopefully, that can point you in the right direction.

In the meantime, Iā€™d recommend taking a look at your stylesheets and page templates and see if altering these settings helps you to achieve the results that you are looking for:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/stylesheets-and-page-templates/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Recurring events" conditional toggle (drop down?) not working on form’ is closed to new replies.