recurring events broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events recurring events broken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just entered a monthly recurring event to start December 16, 2017 and continue until canceled (I have cleanup set up at 24 months). You can see the event in list view here (it’s the one titled Key Peninsula Alzheimer’s Association, second one down). You can see it’s flagged as a recurring event correctly, but when you click on show all no other events come up. Same thing when I call up the event under Edit Events inside the WP Dashboard: only the December event shows up on the edit list.

Recurring events used to work, at least until a few versions of the plugin ago. I haven’t had to enter a new one in a few weeks, so I just noticed it.

Help.

Doh. Somehow I had missed the ‘Series ends’ line on the form. Works fine now, so I’ll close this ticket.

:=)

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph,

Sorry for the delayed response, our forums have been quite busy lately! I’m glad to hear you were able to get this resolved though! You are definitely not the only one to ask this question…I know it’s not always obvious that that field does need to be set.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if there’s anything else you need help with, don’t hesitate to open up a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘recurring events broken’ is closed to new replies.