Recurring events breaking the calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events breaking the calendar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

I just bought the pro plugin in order to create curring events on my calendar. I installed the plugin and created my recurring event. When I did my calendar page starting showing this error “Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0”. I was able to get rid of the error by disabling the Pro plugin and then re-enabling it. But, that is not a good long term solution. Can you help me solve this problem?

Barry

Hi Adam,

I wonder if something else is conflicting. What other plugins/themes are you running – could you share your system information (normally found in the Events → Help screen)?

Would it also be possible whether on your live site or – preferably – a test site to run through our standard troubleshooting steps and see if everything works as expected when only The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO and a default theme are running?

If there is a conflict and we can identify it, that might help us to work toward a solution here 🙂

Let me know how you get on!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events breaking the calendar’ is closed to new replies.