Recurring Events at irregular intervals

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events at irregular intervals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marty
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m doing an implementation for a theatre company, with events that recur at irregular intervals. By that I mean there might be performances friday night, saturday afternoon and saturday evening. Or any other configuration. It’s important for us to manage them as on event, and for them to be presented that way on the front-end.

It’s been a couple of months since I checked in on this. Has anyone in a similar situation found a solution for this?

Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Marty,

We still do not have the capability for this type of recurrence pattern. You could create different recurring event sets for a given week with different days. But you would need to create a new instance of the set the next week if the days differ. We have plans to improve the flexibility of recurrence patterns, but no specific time/date for when they will actually be implemented. We have a lot of things we are working on for the plugin…

Sorry I can’t offer up more here.

– Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events at irregular intervals’ is closed to new replies.