Recurring events and Woocommerce Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events and Woocommerce Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jana

Hi

I notice on this post https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-events-and-woocommerce-tickets/ that you cannot sell tickets for individual recurring events. Is this still the case? My client would like to sell tickets for a recurring event. The ticket doesn’t need to be date-specific, but it would be confusing if the ticket shows the original starting date of the recurring series.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jana,

This is unfortunately still the case…you can add a ticket to a recurring event series, and the ticket will show up on all instances in that series. However, it will be the same ticket on every instance, not separate tickets for each date. The date for the original event the series is based on will show up in the ticket, but you could remove it from the template via a customization (see this article for more information on customizing our plugins).

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jana

Hi Jennifer

Thanks for your reply. You mentioned I could remove the date from the template. Is there a specific template for tickets for recurring event tickets? … Because I imagine I would not want to remove the date from tickets for single events.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jana,

There is only one template for tickets, but you could edit it to conditionally display the date based on whether or not the event is recurring. This will require some PHP knowledge, and even though we are not able to do customizations at this time, we are happy to point you in the right direction and answer any questions you might have over in our premium support forums!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events and Woocommerce Tickets’ is closed to new replies.