Recurring events and tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events and tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave

Hi there,

Great plugin, love it – Thanks!

I am looking at upgrading to Calendar Pro and possibly Tickets Plus, but before I do I read on your site that Tickets Plus doesn’t yet support recurring events ticket sales. My situation is that I have a weekly class that runs for 8 weeks (same day/time each week for the 8 weeks). I would like to be able to sell tickets for the 8 week course as one ticket sale. Is this possible? I do not want to have to make people sign up and pay for each of the 8 classes individually.

Thanks in advance,
    Dave

Roderich

do anybody has the answer for this? i need this to be clarify as well before purchasing..

Courtney

Hi Roderich

I just tested this out using WooCommerce as the ecommerce plugin. The error message I received when attempting to schedule a recurring event with a ticket is:

Currently, WooTickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event. For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series. Please configure your events accordingly.

I would feel safe to say that if a user buys the ticket once, they won’t try to buy it again. You could certainly add some additional text in the post of the body explaining to only purchase once. But as it stands, the same ticket would appear across all events in the recurring series. This should meet your needs it sounds like.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events and tickets’ is closed to new replies.