Recurring events and ecommerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events and ecommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    emediacy

I need a solution that allows for accepting online payments and allows for events that occur on multiple days. Attendees would choose which day to attend and then pay for the event. Does your plugin or plugins include this functionality?

Caroline

Hi there,

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look at our plugins! 🙂 If you’re looking for a solution that enables you to sell tickets online for your calendar events, our Event Tickets Plus add-on supports both WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads and should be a great fit for your needs. However, our plugins do not currently offer support for choosing specific days to attend on a multi-day event. For events such as these, I’d suggest creating a single day event for the first day of your event, then using a third-party post duplication plugin to duplicate that event. Each duplicated event can then be edited to change the date and any other details. From there, it’s just a matter of adding tickets to each day of the event so that users can buy individual tickets for the exact days that they wish to attend. 🙂

I hope that helps to get you started here! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events and ecommerce’ is closed to new replies.