Recurring Events All Listed Under Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events All Listed Under Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jokesonme
    Participant

When on the WordPress Dashboard and clicking on the “Events” option, to list all events, the list shows EVERY instance of a reoccuring event. I am testing how I can get the Event Calendar Pro to work as an Event and Class calendar. It is for a dance studio, and they have many many classes that reoccur every week, and I cant have a list of a million classes when they go to view events. Is there a way to condense this back end list for recurring events into one? I know each one gives me the choice to either edit all or one instance which is perfect, if it only showed the one result. So far I only added one test class and it added 52 (for each week) events to the list ๐Ÿ™

Casey
    Participant

jokesonme,
    Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately there’s not currently a way to only show one recurring event in the event list. However, you can set a filter to hide recurring events by clicking ‘Add a filter’ at the top of the screen (screenshot). Hope that helps!

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events All Listed Under Events’ is closed to new replies.