Recurring Events ALL Link

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events ALL Link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fccilm
    Participant

Is there anyway to change the ALL link beside a Recurring Event to only display ALL Events from the current month and not actually show them all?

Casey D

Hello fccilm,

Thanks for contacting us!

Could you rephrase your question? I want to make sure I understand you clearly.

You want to change the ‘all events’ link of a recurring event to only show the recurring events of that event from a particular month, the current calendar month? Which view would you prefer that in?

Does this make sense? I think this will be relatively difficult to implement, but hopefully with our filters not impossible.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

fccilm
    Participant

My original question was that all recurring events would display from the current day forward. The idea being that I user can see other alternative dates of the event.<br><br>

However I have decided to not display the “recurringinfo” in the widget anymore (hidden with CSS). <br><br>
    Still think this would be a nice feature.

Casey D

Hello fccilm,

Sounds good. I’ll go ahead and close this ticket then.

If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events ALL Link’ is closed to new replies.