Recurring events all giving 404 errors

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events all giving 404 errors

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Rob Vander Giessen-Reitsma.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I just upgraded to the newest version of The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar Pro plugins on two web sites and now neither is displaying any events that are recurring. Any link to a recurring event page results in a 404 error.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-events-all-generating-404-errors/

Okay. Dug a little deeper into the support archives and found a solution: I reset my permalink settings and everything seems to be in order again. Thanks!

Patricia

Hey Rob,

Good to know that everything is working as expected now.

Let us know if you know if you need anything else and have a great weekend!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events all giving 404 errors’ is closed to new replies.