Recurring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I am having trouble with the cost of this plugin $89 which nearly 50% more than the host theme (Avada) its bundled with when all i need is Recurring events.

I can buy plugins through themeforest for .33% the cost and get recurring events function.

Really really annoying.

Courtney

Hi Tim

I am sorry that you feel this way. The Events Calendar and all our other plugins provide a great value to our users, and we are committed to providing the best service and ongoing development. With your annual renewal, you will have access to our help desk as well with a typical 24-48hr weekday response time.

You might find https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-tec-event/ to meet your needs. It isn’t truly a recurring event, but this 3rd party plugin will duplicate one event many times. It still will involve some manual work on your end to create each repeated event, but all the content will be duplicated.

Please let us know if I can assist you further. I do hope you find a solution for your needs.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events’ is closed to new replies.