Recurring Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    William Cook

Hi. We have recently downloaded ‘The Event Calendar’ so we are new to the application. Am looking for ‘Recurring Event Capability’ and have found text: “…Advanced features including recurring events, ticket sales, publicly submitted events, new views, Facebook event integration and more can be added through available add-ons…” When the link is clicked, it gives the user no guidance where a ‘recurring events’ add-on can be found. Are recurring events onlyto be found when additional products are purchased (i.e. ‘Pro’)?

Shelby
    Participant

Hi William,

I’m happy to help you out here!

Recurring events are indeed a feature of Events Calendar PRO. I’ll be sure to pass along your feedback about the messaging, to see if we can make it more clear!

Let me know if you have any follow up questions, or need any clarification.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.