Recurring events 404ing after update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events 404ing after update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Wes King
    Participant

Basically the topic covers it: Recurring events 404ing after update. I’ve tried going back and resaving the events to see if it updates a permalink or something and it seems to have no effect.

Patricia

Hey Wes,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you with that!

Can you please access your Dashboard and head over to Settings -> Permalinks for a permalink flush? (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page: WordPress will automatically flush your permalinks once you visit it).

After that, please try to access your recurring events again. If the issue persists after the permalink flush, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events 404ing after update’ is closed to new replies.