Recurring Events 404 error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events 404 error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angie
    Participant

All recurring events (standard & custom recurrence) that have been added since the update to your plugin are giving a 404 not found error.
    I have a staging site where I have deactivated all other plugins & activated the twentyfifteen and am still having the problem. You can have access to this site to take a look.

Nico

Hi Angie,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and also for taking the time to troubleshoot this in your staging site! Sorry to hear about this issue you are experiencing but I’ll try to help you out getting this right 🙂

I’ve looked into your site and found this event which seems to fail in the /all/ URL but seems to work fine with a particular date:

…/event/my-test-event-2-2/all/ -> fail
    ../event/my-test-event-2-2/2015-09-01/ -> ok

We have recently seen a bug where ‘day first’ datepicker format was causing issues with recurring events. Can you please check that setting in ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Display Tab > Datepicker Date Format’? If that’s the case can you please try to change that setting to ‘month/day/year’ format and then go to ‘My Test Event 2’ check that the date in the picker is correct and re-save the event?

Please let me know if you are being affected by this,
    Best,
    Nico

Angie
    Participant

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I did as you suggested and it seems to have solved the problem as we are no longer getting 404 errors and all the recurring events are now being created.

Nico

Hey Angie,

That’s awesome! Our next release -coming out next week- includes a fix for this bug, so after updating just try to use the change the datepicker back to what’s best for your site.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events 404 error’ is closed to new replies.