Recurring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    abqsangha
    Participant

I purchased the PRO version because I have lots of recurring events. I have discovered, however, I can’t change a detail about one of the recurring events without changing all the events in the series. Am I doing something wrong? (Recurring Events is useless to me without this capability.) Thank you, Sarah

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

You should see a dialog popup asking you to apply the changes to the current event or all events. Is this not appearing for you?

– Jonah

abqsangha
    Participant

I don’t get the dialog popup when I make changes. I DO get the popup when I delete one of the events in the recurring series.

claireseet
    Participant

Hi Jonah. I have the same problem as Sally 🙁 Only when I ask to delete does it ask me if I wish to apply this to all events or only one.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Sally and claireseet, please try applying this patch which should resolve issues with the recurrence dialog. Simply replace /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/resources/events-admin.js with this copy: http://cl.ly/code/1v382M03033d

If you are still experiencing issues after the patch, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Chris
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I presume you’ve got this resolved so I’m going to close this one. Feel free to open a new topic if you are in need of help

Thanks,
    Chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.