Recurring Events?!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Recurring Events?!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Bliss
    Participant

So… Am I to surmise that there is no movement on wootickets and recurring events in this update?

I’ve looked at the WooTickets product info and we still don’t have a way to support recurring events?!

You stated… months and almost years ago now.

.Please note that right now, recurring events are not supported with tickets, and attempting to set up tickets on a recurrence pattern will not work. We’re working on this for the next major release, since we realize it’s in high demand, and will update this page at that point.

I love you guys and your work. I’ve stuck by your product but Im growing weary of this lack of functionality. How many major releases have their been since we asked for this? I’ve got to move on and find another solution. Unless I’m missing something here, Im very, very disappointed as Im sure are hundreds of other users.

You are obviously not hearing the song the choir is singing.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry to disappoint, but it is not included in this release and I do not have a timeline when it might happen.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events?!’ is closed to new replies.