Recurring Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Recurring Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MarkO

HI

We have a riding school and we hold over 36 events weekly, the same day, same time every week.

If we use your plug in to make a recurring event, if a user buys a ticket does this mean they are attendee for EVERY occurence f that event?

We want it that for example I want to buy a ticket for this Saturday’s lesson at 11am but ONLY that lesson not the whole series.

Thanks in advance

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Events Calendar PRO, you can populate your calendar with recurring events.  And with the addition of Event Tickets Plus, you can sell tickets for each of your events.

It’s worth noting here that Event Tickets Plus does not currently support recurring events.  In that case, I’d recommend using Events Calendar PRO’s recurring events feature to populate you calendar with all of your events, and then Break Events from Series and create a ticket for each of those events.

You can also vote on this idea in our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3685663-recurring-event-support-for-tickets

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.