Recurring event with different time not linking

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring event with different time not linking

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jameswemyss
    Participant

I have created an event and given it recurrence rules. The last rule has different time form the others. When I click on any of the recurrences (http://www.funferret.co.uk/event/dance-singing-drama-age-3-6-years/all/) they work except the last one (which is Fridays n this instance), which very oddly redirects to a venue that is totally unrelated.
    I have created another recurring event with the same pattern and get the same results (http://www.funferret.co.uk/event/street-jazz-dance-age-7-14-years/all/).
    As a slightly separate point, when I go to edit the event the start times to the recurrences default to 08:00 which if not noticed can create the whole series being incorrect.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can help out here.

Do you have a screenshot of all the rules you are using?

I would like to test out and see if I can replicate the issue.

You can provide a link to the screenshot from dropbox, CloudUp or another image sharing service.

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

jameswemyss
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot.

I appreciate the offer for the login!

However, our current policy is not to accept logins or to log in to customer servers/WordPress installations.

Looking over the Screenshot I see the times for the Thursday and Friday Weekly Event have a start time that is after the end time. If you set the start time to before the end time does this work then?

If not can you send a new screenshot with the start times and I can take a look.

Thanks

jameswemyss
    Participant

Hi Brian,
    The reason its showing that is because of the bug I previously mentioned “As a slightly separate point, when I go to edit the event the start times to the recurrences default to 08:00 which if not noticed can create the whole series being incorrect.”
    So if you look at the live event, it is correct. It is showing the incorrect time because I have opened the event to take the screen shot for you. However it is not this bug that is my primary concern, its the link not working.
    Regards
    James

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for missing the issue.

I tested on our patched version and the times are correctly created now, but the 3rd recurring series with the time change does not link correctly still so I am sending it back to our developers.

To fix this today I would create three different recurring events for each day of the week so you have the events live and the links working until we can get a patch released for this.

Sorry again for the issues here and we are working on a fix.

Thanks

Geoff

Hey there,

Just want to let you know that we just shipped an update and a patch for this issue was included. Please update and feel free to drop us a new note if you continue to bump into any issues with this. We appreciate your patience while we worked on this–thanks for your support!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event with different time not linking’ is closed to new replies.