Recurring Event will not show the single event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Event will not show the single event

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Diane
    Participant

After my most recent upgrade I have a problem. I put a new event in the calendar manually: Mind, Body & Soul Festival and it is a 4 day festival so I made it recurring, with each day getting its own hours.

When I click on the event, I get the list of recurring event dates, but no single event page!

This doesn’t work for me. How can it be fixed asap?

Diane

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Diane.
    Diane
    Participant

When I click on Find out More, the event goes back to the list of all occurances of that event, instead of the single event template, which keeps my viewer from being able to see the map, the full description or the web link to order tickets.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Diane!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

This is unfortunately a small bug the team is already aware of, so I will link this to the bug report and change this thread status to “Pending fix”. This way the team will let you know as soon as a bugfix is released for it. It will be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases.

In the meantime, the only workaround is going to Events > Settings > Display tab and under Date Format Settings change the Datepicker Date Format to 2017-01-15

You might need to edit the event and update it to correct the invalid dates.

Please, let us know if that works for you.

My apologies for the inconvenience and we’d appreciate your patience.

Best,
    Victor

Diane
    Participant

It did not work. This is very frustrating. Please hurry up and fix it.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Diane!

I’m sorry that did not work for you. 🙁

I’ve just reviewed the bug report and the team has already submitted a fix for this and has passed QA testing. It still needs to go over a few more steps, but there is a high chance this will be available in our next maintenance release this week.

In the meantime, while still having the Datepicker Date Format to 2017-01-15, you could try editing the event and recreating the recurring options by choosing the recurring dates again. After this, save the event.

Does it clear the issue then? If not, could you please share with us the recurring options for that event one more time?

Thanks,
    Victor

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 26th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-26th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event will not show the single event’ is closed to new replies.