Recurring Event Title

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Event Title

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ayan
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I have created a recurring event based on the details which I have. But the requirement is how do I display the recurring event different title over there. What is happening right now is that the same event title displayed for the recurring events. But I need to display the different title for the recurring events. Suppose the 1st recurring event has to introduce the people, then second one collecting funds, next third one is building a team and divide them. That is why I need a different title for each recurring events.

Link: http://ironspringsdev.com/saec/event/rummage-sale-2017-09-22/all/

Please check and let me know asap.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ayan,

Thanks for reaching out! This is actually the expected behavior for recurring events. The event info, such as the title and description, will be the same across all events in the series. You can however break events from the series, and then you will be able to edit each event individually.

Another option to accomplish what you are looking for would be to create an event and then use a plugin like Post Duplicator to make copies of it. You could then edit the date and title to get an event similar to the original without having to re-enter the same information again.

I hope this helps – I know that isn’t the exact answer you were looking for, but unfortunately there isn’t currently a way to have different titles on events in the same series. Sorry for the bad news there!

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Event Title’ is closed to new replies.