Recurring event "Previous Events" link

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring event "Previous Events" link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hart Associates
    Participant

We have recurring events setup and when visiting the events’ “See All” link it displays a “Previous Events” link at the bottom, however if you click it, you get “All events for <blank> There were no results found.”

In my local version, there are 4 events displaying in the “See All” page and there are 4 events configured in the recurring event. In production there are 3 events displaying in the “See All” page, but there are still 4 events configured in the recurring event.

We have disabled theme and all other plugins except ACF (page won’t load without it) and TEC / Pro on our local installation (can’t disable it on production).

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with that issue.

I could not reproduce it in my own installation. This could be a theme/plugin conflict. When you mention that your page won’t load without ACF activated, could you please explain why is this?

Have you tried disabling all other plugins and switching to a default theme altogether? Do you see any difference in this situation?

Please let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Hart Associates
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello!

Thanks for coming back with all that information.

After a few other tests I could reproduce this in my own local installation and it seems to be happening for recurring events that have instances in the past. I have logged a bug report for this so it can be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases or our plugins.

I will set this thread as Pending Fix and link it to the report so we’ll let you know as soon as a fix is released.

I apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-6-may-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring event "Previous Events" link’ is closed to new replies.