recurring event popover shows "unspecified date"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO recurring event popover shows "unspecified date"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tom wible
    Participant

i’ve created a 3-day event as shown in createRecurringEvent.png (due to different start time on 3rd day) but when the 1st date is displayed (display1stEventPopover.png) the “recurring event see all” popover reads “unspecified date” when it’s definitely specified….

http://cardinalglen.org/event/annual-book-sale/2017-04-28/

Geoff

Hi @tom,

Oh gosh, so sorry for the trouble! I was able to find a ticket in our system where two other folks have reported the same issue, so this is indeed a known and legit bug.

While I do not have an exact timeframe for when it will be resolved, I have made a note in the ticket and will mark this thread as Pending Fix so that we can follow up with you when a fix is ready to ship.

In the meantime, one option you might consider is downgrading to a past version of our plugins as a temporary way to resolve the bug until we can provide an actual fix. You can find information on how to downgrade our plugins on our Knowledgebase here.

Sorry again for the trouble, though I do appreciate your patience while we dig into this!

Thanks,
    Geoff

Nico

Hey,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 12th June 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-12th-june-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘recurring event popover shows "unspecified date"’ is closed to new replies.